8 OC Factsi stumbled uppon :iconNeye:s one so why not. fun fact is i actually have ben putting down facts of lendys to make one of those vids telling them ( got 66 written down facts so far but this was noted some time ago so now theres way more left xDDD )
so yeah, ill try to put at leas the more important ones . and so it starts; 8 Lendys facts :
1- Lendys is based on my self and bronze dragons of the D&D universe ; the way she smels, the place she lives and her name allong with other oc´s she knows are from a D&D draconican book i have were her wyvern name "Thuril" translates in the book as " friend" , Hauchach as " desteny" and the name "Lendys" is actually the name of one of the D&D dragon gods . this one in specific is the god of balance witch is fitting. the appearence of the mother an sister in her storys are based of mine both by design and personality .Len has also followed my path to live in exile from her own to feel free.
2- Her suicide atempt
Lerin is basically like an open book to some, though I got some tasty secrets that you don't know about him, and what better way to share than a meme? Also I think it's funny because in a future far far away we poked fun that this would happen: pre07.deviantart.net/c62b/th/p… And they're doing a meme together in a sense e w e
Anyhoo, won't hold you guys any longer, here's 8 facts about my Dummy.
1. Name Origin. Lerin's original name was either going to be Telwin (Which meant 'Elf') or some other name with a good meaning. Lerin doesn't actually mean anything. But it was one that had a really nice ring to it and that's why it stayed, who knew it would be one of my favorite words to describe a personality.
2. Lerin that Never Was. Before when Tanis wanted a buddy for her Vatten, I wasn't sure where Lerin would go, I first pegged him as someone who would be a blacksmith naga already in the Arean Army and who became very proud of his work and had a slight sense of humor and enjoyed tea and heights. Which now all we got is a runaway who snuck in the army to get away from hunters because the work he's proud of consist of murder scenes. And his humor is overbearing and he hates tea and heights...where did I go wrong?
3. Pulling Teeth Out like carrots. When Lerin was a wee lad, well, not really-around 15 maybe-he use to have a bad habit of pulling his teeth out. The reason being if not to get rid of it if it ever felt loose, it was part of a form of depression. With no family to speak of, or any title or home to his name-he struggled in trying to find what exactly made him terrifying at one time. And he'd pull almost all his teeth out until he caught on that they just grow back but never normal. It was between the stage that after killing the last person who took him in, she taught him some humility, in what normal beings are suppose to be like. This all soon to be fueled by anger in how no matter what he does, he's always wrong so learns to just grin and bear it.
4. Dude Looks like a ladeh! Around age 17, Lerin was actually a girl, in this form of hiding from everyone, he beared living as a woman for a year (Which is 16 in naga years) and during this time Lerin learned some pretty dirty tactics women can play to getting men to do what they want, and for luring people in to make it easier for him to murder. This was also the time he knew what sex felt like, it was a rather confusing and also enlightening phase in his life. He never speaks of his time being 17-he called it the 'Force Year'. Forced into hiding, forced into becoming the very monster people feared, forced to being nice only to get what he wanted, forced into sex. It doesn't bother him as much as one would think, but it does bum him out.
5. Immortal. It's pretty much what he's going for, with having a Naga lifespan, a race that live for 5,000 years and Ashnadile lifespan, which lasts twice as long as nagas-Lerin's screwed. The only way he can die really is if someone killed him and I mean killed him DED. There are some that live for a long time sure, some become all the more wiser and understanding, though for Lerin, he's a bit of a pessimistic prick and his life is always entertaining despite being immortal. And what's worse is that he hates waiting-so when a time comes where the world is blown to hell, everyone is dead and he managed to survive...he's still got to wait till it's his turn to go. Near death experiences don't count.
6. Start the Fire. When Lerin was a boy in the Arena, he was part of a group of inmates who were plotting to escape the Arena. Lerin was volunteered to doing a lot of the work in doing the crafty or small fitting things and even having a hand in starting a fire that ruined the Arena altogether. To this day, Lerin remembers the code to what his main objective was 'Stop the Water, Start the Fire'. He'll sometimes mutter that to himself when he comes across any situation that is familiar to what he did at that time.
7. Momma's Boy. Kimilie, Lerin's mother, had always fawned over Lerin than her one children-full blooded naga. She had gone crazy with the fact that Lerin would be more like his father or that he would come to claim the boy. She never let him out of his sight and mothered her to the point where it wasn't healthy. She, like her father, never had that parental affection towards him, it was always possessive, to be sure he was following their ideas and beliefs. It subconsciously inflicts Lerin's last shred of being something other than what he is. Though if he did go with what his parents wanted-it would only make him obedient; to be living for others and not knowing what he wants for himself. And that's what terrifies him the most, that is why in any setting that needs him to take orders, he still asserts his dominance that they needed him for help and he was capable of killing not only their enemies but them as well if they ever tried to turn the tables on him.
8. Four Letter Word is F.U.C.K. It's no secret that Lerin indulges in a lot of things that aren't good. I've narrowed down the five addictions he has (Now and carrying on to the Orn Series) That attributes to his character though these addictions are really his only release to the ever pounding question of 'what the hell to do with my life?' Alcohol for one-he's got a fantastic tolerance since he's been drinking as a kid in the Arena, and he always ends up with a hell of a lot stories after. Sex to keep him busy, mostly known in brothels or any place that has people he wants to hook up with, and I mean people, there are times where guys really convinced him to have fun. Smoking, this is a bit of a new one but it's another added quirk that I debated on him having from the time I had him (Also with the 'if he should have chest hair'. The hysterical laughter from that assured me that 'no' he's just fine without XDD)) Chaos since he's known it all his life, was technically raised by it and can't stand being in a rather peaceful place for too long. If it gets too much he breaks into a murdering spree so would NOT do well at Disneyland's Small World. Last is an unknown one but I won't put too much spoiler-but he's had an addiction to Neglect, RPs or character profiles will help you piece it together.
And that's all the rather new facts for the Dummy! Hope we all learned something here today =u=
It's to don't ever meet Lerin >>